Thursday 24 October 2013

Latymer School



This film is called Exceptional. The reason I have chosen it as a really impressive example is because the use of animations was outstanding. The way they have used the titles makes the start to the film really proffesional and impressive. However by far the most impressive part to this opening sequence was when the drawing on the paper came to life. I felt that was a unique touch, and something I feel is possible simple to do using a specific programme however it is very effective.
There was a mix in genres I thought, as one minute it went from a japanese cartoonistic film to a typical American cheesy high school film.
The acting was also not brilliant even though you could see they tried hard. A variety of camera angles would also have made it more effective in my opinion.
Overall It was very effective with lots of animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment